We aim to work inclusively and collaboratively, to secure the best quality teaching and learning for children and young people across the region through a sustainable model of developing teachers and leaders.
• To identify and coordinate expertise from across the region, using the best teachers and leaders to provide high quality training and leadership development for staff across the Teaching School Hub districts to support the achievement of excellence in terms of learner outcomes.
• To learn from and mobilise expertise across a wide spectrum of subjects, phases, contexts and types of education.
• To provide a high quality ‘golden thread’ of professional learning entitlements and opportunities to teachers and leaders at all career stages.
• To recruit outstanding new entrants to the teaching profession, providing them with the highest quality training and retaining them to meet local recruitment demands.
• To ensure that our most talented people are given leadership opportunities which will strengthen schools and create future capacity.
• To engage in action research and development that informs and improves pedagogy and professional development across all phases.
We look forward to working in partnership with schools from all districts and from all phases and types of education.